by: Seattle Event Planner, Angie Kemp, CMP, CPCE
Every company has its own unique personality. That’s why when it comes to company parties and events, the type of entertainment should match the quality of work your employees exert on a daily basis. Don’t settle for acts that are subpar. Choose an entertainer who your employees will still be talking about on Monday! San Diego event professional Angie Kemp, CMP, CPCE was recently asked to gather corporate event entertainment ideas for those who have seen it all. This unique list goes far beyond a basic party entertainer:
• Focus3D DJ & Drummer. This party-starting duo combines live beats with stellar visuals and set design. The DJ and drummer are posted inside a custom stage piece that acts as a surface for 3D mapping graphics to be projected onto. The result is an incredible visual/musical performance that caters to any audience or event.
• Gantry Aerial Circus Show. If your event isn’t at the circus, bring the circus to your event. The Gantry Show is a portable, mechanical apparatus that creates a perch for circus performers to perform their theatrics. This show on wheels can roll through any event space as an enchanting centerpiece. It can even lift the CEO or event host up high in the air above the audience! Photo via Cirque Mechanics
• Corporate Magician & Pickpocket. With close-up magic (including pickpocketing) and stage performances, corporate event magician Nate Jester provides personalized entertainment to suit your company’s style and personality. Nate’s shows are interactive, engaging and a captivating experience for all!
Related Article: Cost of Corporate Magicians
• Kristalleon. This live harlequin roams through the audience as a mysterious, intriguing entertainment act. He is dressed in a mirrored costume, reflecting all he passes. He’s accompanied by a flute melody as he graces the event with his wonder and charm.
• Custom Pancakes. Ever wonder what you’d look like as a pancake? Dan the Pancake Man can make it happen. His custom, edible masterpieces are best when served with syrup.
• Synchronized Swimming. Aqualillies brings luxury and spectacle to the pool. This glamorous synchronized swimming performance is ideal for venues with a pool, adding classic beauty and sexy sophistication to any event.
• Spoken Cinema. Spoken word artist Steve Connell combines his talent with dynamic visuals to create an original cinematic score for live events. Spoken Cinema is inspiring, emotional and really sinks in with the audience at any corporate event.
• The Three Waiters. No matter the size or type of audience, The Three Waiters are guaranteed to turn your event up a notch. These singing waiters perform live to the audience with a high-energy production that is interactive and motivating. Their customized entertainment creates a lasting impact on companies and their clients.
• Stephen Fishwick. Get artsy at your event with an exciting live paint performance. Stephen Fishwick’s live performance showcases one of the artist’s pieces or a custom image created right before the audience’s eyes, accompanied by music and plenty of energy.
• Juggling Workshop. This team building activity is great for events or even mid-day in the office. Niels Duinker, a world record holder juggling extraordinaire, provides corporate groups with juggling lessons that boost confidence, trust and teamwork among employees.